We have specific rules about school uniform on the grounds of health, welfare and safety.
The school has a clear school uniform policy. This policy is enforced for the health and safety of pupils and is based on the notion that school uniform promotes a sense of pride and belonging in the school, eliminates ‘brand’ fashion and stigma and provides good value for money for parents. Parents are asked to send their children to school tidy and appropriately dressed for the weather of the day.
Upper Key Stage 2 – Years 5 and 6
• Grey sweatshirt
• White shirt
• Grey trousers/skirt
• Purple/gold striped tie
• Black shoes – no heels.
Lower Key Stage 2, Key Stage 1, EYFS
• Purple cardigan/sweatshirt
• Gold polo shirt
• Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore/purple checked dress
• Black shoes – no heels.
• No sportswear
• No jewellery other than stud earrings/watch
Uniform is available directly from our supplier, Tots to Teams - www.totstoteams.com. If you have any queries with regards to sizes, we have samples in school for your child to try on, so please just call in. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for your order to be delivered. During the busy period of the school summer holidays, please allow a minimum of 4 weeks. With regards to delivery you have the following options:
- Your uniform order can be delivered to school free of charge
- You can opt for your uniform to be delivered to your home address, however this will incur a delivery charge and someone must be in to sign for it (you will be contacted the day before it is due to be delivered via email).
- You can collect your order from the Tots to Teams shop on the Airport Industrial Estate, Kingston Park. They will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Please note that uniform must be pre-ordered.
Guidelines for hair:
In school hair should be safe, neat and tidy at all times. Extremes in fashion are not appropriate for school and nor is hair which is either excessively long or short. It should not be cut in a way that makes it noticeably stand out from the norm. Hair must be natural in colour and not dyed or streaked. Boys’ hair should not reach over the collar unless worn in a ponytail and should not be cut less than a number 2 or of a stepped style. Girls’ hair should be kept off the face and, if necessary, must be tied back using clips and/or bands. If you are unsure about rules regarding hair styles please ask for further guidance.
Appropriate clothing must be worn for all PE activity.
Indoors: No jewellery, bare feet, black shorts, Gold Tee shirt
Outdoors: No jewellery, black plimsols or trainers, black shorts, Gold Tee shirt, (Tracksuit in certain conditions).
Watches and stud earrings are the only items of jewellery which may be worn at school and these must be removed during P.E. and swimming lessons. Teachers are not to assist children with the removal of jewellery. If children cannot remove it themselves it should be taken out at home on the days the child does PE.