We have specific rules about school uniform on the grounds of health, welfare and safety.
The school has a clear school uniform policy. This policy is enforced for the health and safety of pupils and is based on the notion that school uniform promotes a sense of pride and belonging in the school, eliminates ‘brand’ fashion and stigma and provides good value for money for parents. Parents are asked to send their children to school tidy and appropriately dressed for the weather of the day.
Upper Key Stage 2 – Years 5 and 6
• Grey sweatshirt
• White shirt
• Grey/black trousers/skirt
• Purple/gold striped tie
• Black shoes – no heels.
Lower Key Stage 2, Key Stage 1, EYFS
• Purple cardigan/sweatshirt
• Gold polo shirt
• Grey/black trousers/skirt/pinafore/purple checked dress
• Black shoes – no heels.
• No sportswear
• No jewellery other than stud earrings/watch
Uniform is available directly from our supplier, Tots to Teams - www.totstoteams.com. If you have any queries with regards to sizes, we have samples in school for your child to try on, so please just call in. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for your order to be delivered. During the busy period of the school summer holidays, please allow a minimum of 4 weeks. With regards to delivery you have the following options:
- Your uniform order can be delivered to school free of charge
- You can opt for your uniform to be delivered to your home address, however this will incur a delivery charge and someone must be in to sign for it (you will be contacted the day before it is due to be delivered via email).
- You can collect your order from the Tots to Teams shop on the Airport Industrial Estate, Kingston Park. They will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Please note that uniform must be pre-ordered.
Appropriate clothing must be worn for all PE activity.
Indoors: No jewellery, bare feet, black shorts, Gold T-shirt
Outdoors: No jewellery, black plimsolls or trainers, black shorts, Gold T-shirt, (Tracksuit in certain conditions).
Pre-loved uniform is available at the school reception. We have a range of uniform items in all sizes including coats, shoes and PE kits.
Donations of unused uniform are kindly welcomed so we continue to provide the service to families.
Guidelines for hair:
In school hair should be neat and tidy at all times. Long hair should be tied back so that children can see in lessons, remain active and ready for learning. We would ask that during term time children do not:
- Dye hair extreme colours, which are significantly different to a natural hair colour
- Have tramlines cut into hair
- Shave hair less than a number 2
Watches and stud earrings are the only items of jewellery which may be worn at school and these must be removed during P.E. and swimming lessons. Teachers are not to assist children with the removal of jewellery. If children cannot remove it themselves it should be taken out at home on the days the child does PE.